One of these days....
Everyday, I start my day with...One of these days...
One of these days I will hit the gym
One of these days I will learn to dance
One of these days I will sign off from work at 4
One of these days I will go to a movie alone
One of these days I will try exotic dishes
One of these days I will smile all day
One of these days I will keep quiet
One of these days...One of these days...days pass by, and so has an entire year...
So, today is one of those days....when I post something on my blog...to thank a friend who reminded me....that ...today is the day...Make it happen!
....
One of these days I will hit the gym
One of these days I will learn to dance
One of these days I will sign off from work at 4
One of these days I will go to a movie alone
One of these days I will try exotic dishes
One of these days I will smile all day
One of these days I will keep quiet
One of these days...One of these days...days pass by, and so has an entire year...
So, today is one of those days....when I post something on my blog...to thank a friend who reminded me....that ...today is the day...Make it happen!
....
Comments